Are you trying to update the Windows drivers? It is good practice to maintain the habit of regularly updating the driver device to improve driver performance, but what should I do? There is a continuing debate between Driver Checker © and third-party solutions such as Windows software options that can be performed most efficiently for end users. This article describes how to perform Windows solutions and how to compare Windows with third-party options.
Driver update software comparison
When comparing the new Windows 7 OS to previous versions, Windows 7 has many improvements in maintaining drivers. The OS has become much richer, especially Windows Update. In addition to updating existing systems, you can perform automatic discovery and update operations for all drivers. Truly time-saving!
Follow the simple instructions below to perform a driver update using Windows Update.
Start Windows Update
- Go to Start.
- Find the Control Panel.
- Locate Windows Update.
- Click Check for updates. Be patient, this may take some time depending on the machine. The goal of this driver is to scan all drivers, find problems, and update them where necessary.
- Once the system check is complete, you should be able to check for any updates and / or errors that require attention. Select the driver you want to modify and select Install Update.
- Restart the computer when the modification is complete.
Run Windows Update
Making an amendment
Restart the system
Windows Update short
We have now updated all drivers. Technically you finished your job, but did you do your best on the job? And how long did it take to finish it? The program has been improved, but you still need to find driver updates manually and it is not the easiest software to use for the average person. The most important thing is the time it takes to complete the task. You can not compete with the efficiency of the downloadable third party software because it is not a stated product for that business. Many drivers require software that provides quick access to a large database of all available driver updates. In addition, Windows Update does not interfere with access to the latest updates from manufacturers, and in some cases it may take several weeks to make updates available for download.
Regardless of efficiency or availability of updates, third-party software solutions appear to be on top. If you are not concerned about the above, follow the tutorial above to complete the driver update.
Key features found in quality software
- Access to large databases of available updates for nearly all available drivers.
- Do not allow everything to be done by clicking on one button. For driver updates, you should be careful about how and how to update. If you want to see and accept the scan results, you should be given the option to make your own decisions.
- Ease of use; This software option is designed to be user-friendly and looks very attractive on top products.
- In addition to updating the driver, you are given the option to select the current version required for your system if it is available. Big bonus!
- New drivers will be displayed immediately with the latest version and should continue to function properly.