One of the main reasons why most people fail to achieve their ultimate goals and dreams in life is that they do not deal with loneliness and isolation, which must develop emotionally and psychologically to the next level of success. When your friends call you to go to the movies, get a bite, or play in your favorite club, decide whether it is best to spend time with you. You must submit two exams and papers within one week. Most of us will make many wrong decisions before we ultimately do our best to achieve our goals.
I will tell a secret. When you are at the stage of evolving into the next level of success, this is the time when you are most likely to be isolated by family and friends. You are psychologically in Kochi. Listen carefully so you can understand what is happening. There are many old habits of life that you have to shed before you can move on to the next level. For example, if you eat too often late at night, drink too much alcohol, or have too much sex, this habit may make you unable to focus on your academic or career goals. It should succeed.
As with most people, you will struggle with the new & # 39; New & # 39; that is about to emerge with the & # 39; old man & # 39; at first. Instead of rejecting your friend 's invitation and saying "yes" instead of playing around, I woke up the next morning and said, "Why did I go out last night?" Now those who want to become you will not be attracted to you yet. These people are serious. They are going much further on their journey to success. They are not interested in people or activities that prevent them from achieving their goals. When one of them becomes psychologically, you will find a door of new friendship. There is not much that these people say to be your friends. You share the same spirit of interest and experience, so you will be able to relate and discuss important issues.
These are some things to consider when trying to maintain friendship to achieve your goals. Dream:
1. True friendship will never die. It may appear to fade while significant changes occur, but remember that this is the transitional phase needed to provide the space needed for growth. True friendship will endure the test of time while adapting to the new role of life. Do not let the person who you are and the perception of who you should act make the necessary changes to realize your dream.
2. When you meet your old friend again, it will never be the same. Friendship plays an important role in sharing the most intimate secrets or playing poker. Love will remain pure, but you will not only be apart but will also enjoy time together.
3. As women, we convey too much personal and intimate personal business to other women. We talk about the size and shape of our fellow penis, how often we have sex, all the details of our conversation with our lovers, how much we hate our bodies in a few days. As a psychologist, we have to realize that although the female brain is biologically wired to share secrets and gossip, we have to separate our personal lives and professions in order to compete in the business field. Maintaining emotional distance from others makes us better able to live as an acquaintance and business associate. I can not count the days that I should not reveal my body when I meet or meet a new acquaintance.
4. Loyalty, honesty, trust and favors take time to develop in any relationship and friendship is no exception. Do not expect too soon to pass too fast because of your friendship. A common interest in yoga, book clubs or salsa dancing does not imply that this person knows your house key or intimate details about your new romance. When you share personal information with others, you provide ammunition that makes your goals more difficult to achieve.
5. Recognize that you and your friend – "friend" – have the potential to become desperate enemies of you and your friend. Friends are generally attracted to people of the same type. Enjoy similar tastes like clothes and have similar interests or abilities. For example, you and your friend met the same great guy at the same time, but he chooses a friend over you. They marry, have babies, and live happily in the land of Lara. Can you really be happy with her? You are truly happy in your life and who you are, you can be happy with your friends. Otherwise you can experience jealousy and anxiety. Both you and your friends support your graduate school and your friends are accepted and your friendship is affected if you are rejected.
6. Friends occasionally mistake you for your success. Some people are best at making friends when they want to lose weight and develop exercise habits. Personally I think this is a huge mistake. If you start to lose weight and your friend can not lose weight, you can interfere with your exercise by suggesting other activities. If a friend is not good at school, you can prevent him from studying in a creative way. Unfortunately, if a friend has difficulty maintaining or maintaining a loving relationship, she can do it and say a negative word to undermine her relationship with your friend.
7. If your role changes, your friends may be uncomfortable with your friendship. If you become an ugly, dumb, or fat friend, your friend may be awkward. If your friend was always a man of caution and suddenly you become a "pretty person", this change affects your friendship. If friendship is right, friends will be adjusted and bonds will be stronger.
8. Be aware of envious and jealous friends of your ambition and success. I have found that most people do not consciously know the anxiety or motivation that will ultimately destroy friendship with you. But remember the way to success. I will leave people behind unintentionally. As you grow and evolve, many people will become anxious about ties with you. Your friends do not know their role or where they are going to be in their new life, and in many cases, with such anxiety, they try to do what they can do to you with a distorted effort to save friendship.
9. Do not be afraid to cut your friends and family. Now you can not accept or respect the person you blossom. You will meet old friends. My friends want to have a good story when they are drunk and broke, envy and move up and down. You will know them because you will often say & # 39; remember & # 39; No matter how hurt you are, you have to cut people out of your life that refuse to see you as well as new people. My best friend told me. "Sandy, who do you think you are? You are a poor black woman from Detroit, and with GED I think she is someone, you are not a special person and know the place of your life."
10. Your friends, your friends, whatever you want them to talk to – is the most true reflection of who you are and what you think about yourself. If you are surrounded by people you can not trust, you feel you deserve your friendship. You do not choose your family, but you definitely choose your friends. The most important thing is to look at yourself in a deep and sensual way. Do you want to make yourself a friend? Do your friends tell you a secret not to tell you? Do you have an affair with a friend's husband or boyfriend? Are you jealous of your friend's success or happiness? To be a true friend, you must be a true friend. Know yourself. If you are not happy and you are not sure who you are, it will be very difficult to find true friendship.
11. Honest, loyal, and true friends are those who are happy, confident, and extremely proud of themselves. Those who are dreaming and faithful to the call are best friends.
12. Finally, my brother George always says that people have stabbed you with the knife before they always reveal the knife. Listen to your friends' words or actions and pay attention. If she betrays another friend, this is also an indicator that she will betray you. It is very rare that we were surprised at the actions of somebody.
13. Sometimes we isolate you from the rest of the world, so that you can focus on your life, the universe, your life, or God, any concept that resonates with your spirit. What can be perceived as jealousy or incongruity is a "mental event" that is actually used to remove social and emotional distractions in your life. When the relationship is dismantled in the purest and deepest spiritual sense, no one commits a fault. Your friend can no longer accompany you to succeed. They are not destined to go where you are going, but they are not meant to be part of your life, and ultimately do not mean being a person. Always keep a positive attitude and be good.